:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

Personal Vehicles

Individuals who import cars for personal use should apply to the Bureau of Foreign Trade for an importation permit in advance .

The following documents should be submitted to the Customs of the district of import to pay the taxes.

﹝1﹞Importation declaration

﹝2﹞Copy of B/L


﹝4﹞Importation permit (No Import Permit is required with the value of or less than FOB USD 20,000).

﹝5﹞Power of attorney for authorizing declaration

﹝6﹞Copy of ID card or passport

﹝7﹞Due specification of imported cars.

( Examples of the taxes appraisement please refer to the Annex Download.)


※ Service Line:

Service Counter

TEL: +886-3-3834161 ext 141, 142 ; +886-3-3982747; +886-800-311005 

Subsection III, Import Classification & Valuation Section II, Clearance Division I

TEL: +886-3-3834161 ext 223

In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the latter shall prevail.

Content Maintainers: General Affairs Section, Inspection Division


Issued:Inspection Division Release date:2021-01-11 Click times:528

Annex Download

Attached image file browsing

preview picture