To facilitate customs clearance service during Moon Festival Holiday (from Oct. 1 to Oct. 4) and National Day (from Oct. 9 to Oct. 11), Clearance Units of Taipei Customs provide 24/7 services for stakeholders as follows:
1. Luggage of travelers
• Inspection Division in Taoyuan International Airport
2. Express air cargo and Cargo examined and released alongside aircrafts
• Express Cargo Division, Jhuwei Branch or Songshan Branch
It’s notable that for general import cargo, export cargo and bonded goods, clearance services are respectively provided within specific period of time or upon requests.
1. General import and export cargo (including bonded goods)
• First and Second Express Section of Express Cargo Division, Customs Clearance Section of Songshan Branch, Non-intrusive Inspection Division of Jhuwei Branch or First Customs Clearance Division of Jhuwei Branch
• Working Hours: from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2. Bonded goods
Upon requests, Hsinchu Science Park Section of Second Clearance Division provides overtime service on a case-by-case basis.
3. Postal parcels
Postal and General Affairs Section of Songshan Branch dispatches officers in accordance with the work schedule of Chunghwa Post Office.
General cargo clearance cases received on the last working day before holiday, Sep. 30 and Oct. 8, will be released except for specific ones.
For dealing with urgent cases or requesting for information, service contacts are as follows:
1. Inspection Division:
Terminal 1 in Taoyuan International Airport: (03) 3982308
Terminal 2 in Taoyuan International Airport: (03) 3983428
2. Express Cargo Division:
Evergreen Air Cargo Warehouse: (03) 3938139
China Airlines Air Cargo Warehouse: (03) 3983123
3. Jhuwei Branch:
Everterminal Warehouse: (03) 3839888 ext. 485
Farglory Warehouse: (03) 3992888 ext. 7698, 7210, 7167
4. Hsinchu Science Park Section of Second Clearance Division: (03) 5639502 ext. 537, 538
5. Songshan Branch:
Postal and General Affairs Section: (02) 27055280 ext. 703, 704
Inspection Section: (02) 25464698
Customs Clearance Section: (02) 25460799 ext. 100, 111