The procedures are as follows:
The application for establishing new customs borker consists of two stages. Licenses will be issued after the approval of the second stage.
1. Required documentation for the first stage:
(1) The application form of customs brokers establishment.
(2)The customs clearance agent registration form and the certificates of the customs clearance agent.
(3) Partners of a customs broker should submit documentations as follows: list of partners (partnership), list of shareholders (corporation), and list of directors and supervisors (incorporation).
(4) Organization's memorandum, shareholders meeting, and board meetings .
(5) Proofs of poessessing at least 3years of experience in customs brokerage operations of the reponsible person or the duty authorized manager.
(6) The reponsibel person and th duty authorized manager should submit the followings:
 Clean tax record issued by tax authorities,
 No bankruptcy and injunction record issued by a court of law,
 No criminal record issued by the Police Department, and
 ID card Photocopy
 Credit report by Joint Credit Information Center.
(7)The copy of deed or property tax statement.
(8) The copy of lease agreement (original lease agreement if it is under-lease).
The TPCO will issue an official document of customs broker business permit after reviewing the above submittals. An applicant should bring the official document to related agencies (department of commerce, MOEA and local government) to apply for registration changes within two months. The applicant shall submit the documents to the TPCO to apply for the customs broker operating license.
2. Required documentation for the second stage:
(1) Application for Customs Broker license
(2) Membership card of the Customs Broker Association
(3) User license of Trade-VAN or Universal EC Inc.
(4) Two copies of customs broker personnel registration.
(5) Site exploration form of the business address
(6) Application for customs broker identification card.
(7) NT$2,000 processing fee for the issuance of Customs broker operation license.
License will be issued by the customs office after the approval of this stage.
Responsible Unit: Service Section Clearance Division II . TEL:03-3834265 EXT.358
Contact point : Clearance Division II
TEL : +886-3-383-4161 ext. 358