:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
What documents are required for owners of goods (or warehouse operators, or shipping companies, on behalf of the owners of the goods) to apply for destruction of overdue or abandoned goods at the applicants’ own expense?

 With the following documents, an applicant can apply for a self-managed destruction under our inspection:

1. A written application for the self-managed destruction;.

2. A consignment letter to the environment management company;

3. The destruction project made by the consigned environment management company on the destruction task;and

4. A photocopy of the license of garbage disposal of the consigned environment management company.


Contact point:Legal & Seizure Affairs Division

Tel: +886-3-383-4161 ext.437






Release date:2022-09-09 Click times:177