:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

What am I supposed to do if I don't accept the sentence of the High Administrative Court?

You can file an appeal to the Supreme Administrative Court within the peremptory period of 20 days following  the service of the judgment.


Contact point:Legal & Seizure Affairs Division

Tel: (03)383-4161 ext.420






Issued:Information Management Office Release date:2021-06-01 Click times:285