:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

How do I proceed with administrative litigation if I am still not satisfied with the decision of the MOF on my appeal?

You can enter into administrative litigation at the Administrative Litigation Division of District Court (the price or claim's value not exceeding NT$400,000 or Administrative Slight Act, such as Disciplinary warningsrecording, of points for violation, recording of times of violation and other similar actions) or High Administrative Court in a written application within the peremptory period of 2 months following the service of  the decision from MOF.


Contact point:Legal & Seizure Affairs Division

Tel: (03)383-4161 ext.420






Issued:Information Management Office Release date:2021-06-01 Click times:226