:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting

How can I make an administrative appeal if I object to the decision of review made by Customs?

From the next day of the decision of review is served, you can file an administrative appeal to the Customs to transfer it to Ministry of Finance (MOF), within 30 days .



Contact point:Legal & Seizure Affairs Division

Tel: (03)383-4161 ext.420






Issued:Information Management Office Release date:2021-06-01 Click times:280