Is there any charge for export cargo declaration?
Yes, the charge is NTD 200, plus the escort fee (NTD 600) and the charge for issuing export certificate (NTD 100) as needed.
What, When and Where do I apply for an export cargo declaration?
An departing passenger carrying articles which meet the following descriptions and processed in the following opening hours, please apply to Payment of Customs Duty. Otherwise, please apply to Export Subsection, Head of Import/Export Classification & Valuation Section II, Clearance Division I.
1. Involved items:
(1) Valuables: Gold, platinum pieces and products thereof, works of art and other valuables.
(3) Strategic Hi-Tech Commodities carried by ICP (International Control Program) company.
(4) General goods:
- No more than 5 cartons in one case.
- Agricultural and aquatic products, live animals and plants or endangered species of wildlife or products thereof, articles infringing upon the rights of patents, trademarks and copyrights, arms and other weapons, express cargo, and articles for tax refunding or re-exporting for write-off are not applicable.
2. Opening hours: Monday ~ Friday (holiday excluded), 9:00 ~ 15:30.
- It might take hours to complete the process, please set aside enough time before your boarding.
3. Service line:
Payment of Customs Duty
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) Terminal 1：+886-3-3982298
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) Terminal 2：+886-3-3983391
Taipei Songshan Airport：+886-2-25460274；+886-2-25464698
Clearance Division I
TEL: +886-3-3834265 ext.217, 218
In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the latter shall prevail.
Content Maintainers: General Affairs Section, Inspection Division