:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
How to deal with parcel damage?

If you have question about parcel damage or missing item in your parcel between transportation, please consult Chunghwa Post. (Tel:+886-2-2705-5280 ext 700 or E-Mail:p-imp@mail.post.gov.tw).











Issued:Songshan Branch Release date:2023-09-08 Click times:678