1. When a park enterprise wants to export its bonded goods to foreign or free trade zones, a bonded declaration B9(bonded factory exports) shall be filed to Customs with some related documents. The Customs procedure is just the same as the procedure of general export cargoes. They can choose to send their data entry either to the Customs in the Park area or to the Customs on the site of the loading port.
2. The park enterprises imported goods due to returns, exchanges, or other reasons may apply for re - exported, should be the transcript of a B8 (bonded factory import goods [raw material] re-export) declaration.The Customs procedure is just the same as the procedure of general export cargoes. They can choose to send their data entry either to the Customs in the Park area or to the Customs on the site of the loading port.
3. The park enterprises, the cause of bonded goods sold to bonded factories, Agricultural Science and Technology Park, Export Processing Zone, or into storage bonded warehouse, logistics center who are treated as export and import buyers and sellers should be a joint transcript of a B2, (bonded factory mutual trade or sale of the warehouse) declaration attached declaration required documents to Customs for customs clearance.
4. When the park enterprise sold its finished goods to a process manufacturer for value-added the products, the import declaration (form G2) should be in the name of the seller and the buyer at the joint. Again, the related transaction documents, should be filed with the declaration form to Customs for the cargoes clearance.
5. The park enterprise, the cause of domestic tax zone, bonded goods, the transcript of a G2 (Local overdue tax cases) declaration before they be allowed to depart out of the district, after approval by the Customs levy import taxes.
Contact point: Hsinchu Science Park Section, Clearance Division II
TEL: +886-3-563-9502 ext. 530