Yes. It is allowed for either a bonded factory or both the buyer and the seller to apply for consolidated monthly report for domestic sales under the following provisions:
1. A bonded factory shall provide certain amount of money for security. Besides, the said amount may be adjusted by Customs if it is needed.
2. A bonded factory shall prepare a register for consolidated monthly report of domestic sales and record the selling date, description, specification, quantity, and estimated amount of duty according to lot number before shipped from the factory. Under the security quota, the cargo can be released from the factory.
3. A bonded factory shall list all the goods sold domestically in the preceding month and apply for Customs import declaration no later than the fifteenth (15th) day of each month in accordance with Customs regulations.
Contact point：Clearance Division II
(03) 3834265 Ext 356 for application of bonded factory,
(03) 3834265 Ext 313,322,328 for bonded cargo clearance, and
(03) 3834265 Ext 308,306 for bonded cargo management.
Office hours：Monday ~ Friday 8:30-12:30 13:00-17:00