1. The mutation is less than NT$20,000.
2. Payments are rejected after export, or exporters are under claims due to inferior quality of the goods.
3. Exporters have made an application to adopt the exchange rate of the actual date of export instead of that of the date of filing the export declaration.
4. An application for price amendment is made by presenting the Export Permit after the export clearance had been granted “bypass”.
5. The change of export price will change the application of export requirements.
Contact point : Clearance Division I
TEL : (03)3834161 ext 264