Taipei Customs(台北關)

Seizure Case Handling

Go TO Content

What am I supposed to do if I dont accept the sentence of the High Administrative Court?

You can file an appeal to the within the peremptory period of 20 days following  the service of the judgment.


Contact point:Legal & Seizure Affairs Division

Tel: (03)383-4161 ext.420

  • Publish Date:2018-07-10
Go TO Content